Performance Data Overview
One of the primary functions of the Research, Assessment & Accountability Department includes the compilation and analysis of student performance data and the preparation of summary reports that are made available to all district and community stakeholders.
Reports found in this section represent district and campus level performance summaries that have been created by the department or are available via external links to other sites.
Some of the reports that are available on this site include the following:
- Texas Assessment of Knowledge & Skills (TAKS)
- TAKS-Modified (TAKS-M)
- TAKS-Accommodated (TAKS-A)
- TAKS-Alternate (TAKS-Alt)
- Texas English Language Proficiency Assessment System (TELPAS)
- College Advanced Placement
- District and Campus Annual Summaries
- State Report Cards
- Adequate Yearly Progress, Annual Report
- NCLB Report Card