Student PortalGuide to Student Portal
Throughout the year, the Department of Research, Assessment & Accountability will provide readers with reports, test administration materials, brochures, and external links that provide additional information related to student assessment and accountability.
Resources are divided into several broad categories. A few of the materials and information that are available within each category are shown below.
- Accommodations Manual
- ARD Decision Making Manual
- Grade Placement Committee (GPC) Manual
- State Accountability Manual
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) Guide
- Texas Assessment Program
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
- High School Graduation Requirements
- Texas Projection Measure (TPM)
- Vertical Scale
- Links to TEA, Just for the Kids, Math & Reading Help for Kids, and Infinite Campus
- Test administration information
- Texas Education Agency
- College Board
- Research, Statistics & Measurement
- Curriculum & Instruction
- This section provides up-to-date research published around the world that is relative to student learning.
Texas Assessment Management System